Thursday, June 30, 2005

Guitar Player on line


gplogo_5
Originally uploaded by url1.
The granddaddy of Guitar magazines is without a doubt, Guitar Player. This mag is the original -and longest publishing- of all the guitar mags which are out there on the magazine racks. I have a substantial collection of guitar magazines, and Guitar Player is the bulk of the collection. I have Guitar Player magazines from as far back as the 1970's- I've spent a lot of time and effort searching the older original issues out, and I've enjoyed every issue I've purchased myself or bought secound hand.
Guitar Player is now on it's own URL, and it makes it a lot more convenient and easily found. Until just recently Guitar Player on line used to be hosted on Music Player Network, and had a convoluted website name; now it's simply www.guitarplayer.com. Way better.

No comments: